Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Take home bags


Birthday Bag- I got the bag from a craft store and painted on it (used stencil for the lettering). I send home Clifford's Birthday Party book, Clifford stuffed animal, and the Birthday journal. I have pages that ask for name, birthday, what they did, and space for them to draw a picture. I also send a birthday certificate in the folder along with a Happy Birthday pencil.


Tooth Bag- I send two tooth stories home and an "I Lost a Tooth" certificate. If they loose the tooth at school, I have little tooth necklaces I put the tooth in. I have learned from experience after searching for a tooth in the white-floored hallway to tape the necklaces to make sure the kids don't loose the lost teeth before making it home! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment